This statement sets out what information we collect, store, and what we do with it will be served as a legal authority whenever required by 3d Manzil-3d Printing in the United Arab Emirates.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
To complete your orders for 3d Printing, 3d Designing & 3d Scanning at 3dmanzil-Dubai to carry out its functions and activities, we need to collect certain information. The Information we collect can be categorized as follows:
- Personal details including names and titles
- Company details
- Preferred contact details such as a postal address, email, and telephone numbers
- Files uploaded for3d Printing, 3d designing, or 3d scanning services.
- A record of previous orders, including delivery addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and transactional details associated with the order.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA AND KEEP IT SAFE
3dmanzil - 3d Printing Dubai stores all Information in its database system. The software is regularly upgraded. We use it to keep a close relationship to ensure your information is kept secure. Internally we have strict controls when accessing your data, and staff undergoes regular data protection training.
Financial transactions on our website are processed securely by Payment Channel partners.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We promise to respect any personal data you share with us for 3d Printing, 3d Designing, or 3d Scanning will be kept safe and will not be used for any purpose other than your project. It will not be used for any other purposes that you would not reasonably expect. Below we explain what we do with your data and our legal basis for carrying out these processes:
Legitimate Interest – We have identified these activities as a necessary function of 3dmanzil for 3d Printing, 3d Designing, or 3d Scanning unless you tell us otherwise, and we will:
- Photos/Videos of 3d Scaled model in Dubai can be shared on its website, social media platforms, and for other advertising purposes.
- Store the Information you have provided us in a safe and responsible manner
- Send you updates about open orders you may have with us
- Store your previous orders and associated details sent for 3d Printing, 3d designing, or 3d scanning.
- Track your engagement with us so we can provide you with an improved and more suitable service
Consent – With your permission, we will:
- The email you invitations to events for 3d Printing, 3d designing, and 3d scanning.
- Email you with other relevant marketing material relating to 3dmanzil-3d Printing Dubai, UAE
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as you maintain a relationship with3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai or until you inform us otherwise. When your relationship with us ends, we will ensure your data is securely removed. Some data, such as any orders made with us, will be retained for record-keeping following office and financial based on the best-practices and our legal obligations.
SHARING YOUR DATA
The Data Protection Policy exists to protect the rights and privacy of an individual’s data. 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai is committed to this, and it should be noted that spouses, parents, and friends have no automatic right to access your data. However, there are occasions when 3dmanzil-3d printing UAE is obliged by law to disclose your data to external people or agencies. These are sometimes called third-party disclosures. 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai has internal procedures to check that the disclosure is appropriate and that the third party is legitimate before any release takes place. These third parties are described as follows:
- Legal Authorities and Law Enforcement: Where disclosure is necessary to prevent or detect crime, 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai will share your information essential to these authorities.
- Service providers: 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai may use services such as mailing houses under contract for relevant operations.
3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai remains the Data Controller at all times.
Overflow service providers: 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubaimay use overflow services to handle capacity. Build file data only is shared, and 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubai remains the Data Controller at all times.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
The Data Protection Act is in place to enable you to control how 3dmanzil-3d Printing in Dubai and other organizations use your data. It is important to us that you know your rights and that you may:
- please request a copy of the Information we hold about you
- update or amend the information we hold about you if it is incorrect
- change your communication preferences at any time
- ask us to remove your Personal Information from our records
- object to the processing of your Information for marketing purposes
- raise a concern or complaint about how your information is being used
If you choose to unsubscribe from communications from us, we will update our records to stop further contact as quickly as we can. Due to some references that may already be in progress at the point, you opt-out, please be aware that it can take up to six weeks for your preferences to be fully implemented.
You have the right to access the Information that 3dmanzil-3d printing Dubaiholds on you. This is called a Subject Access Request (SAR), and you will be requested to provide proof of identity.
The above privacy information can be reviewed if a client has specific requirements for sharing the general Information provided for 3d scaled model in dubai,sharjah,abudhabi, and Ajman rasalkheima, and Fujairah.
Further Information and how to make a complaint
We are always happy to hear your views on the services provided in respect of 3d printing services,3d designing services, or 3d scanning services that we are doing well. If you have any compliments or comment on the work 3dmanzil-3d printing, Dubai does. We, of course, also welcome your complaints and comments, and you can contact us at the following email address:[email protected]